Why Business & Economics at Bethel?
With off-campus study programs, one-of-a-kind student clubs, and life-changing internships, we have a lot to offer our business and economics students. By building on a broad foundation in business and developing special areas of interest, our students are part of a program that identifies and builds on their unique strengths and gifts.
Here are a few highlights:
- Study in Europe. Head overseas with Bethel professors who have expertise in international business through our study abroad program.
- Class presentations and research projects. Experience the joys and learn the challenges of teamwork. Plus, you can work alongside faculty on research projects and co-present at professional forums.
- Required internships. The Twin Cities is a rich bed for budding start-ups, Fortune 500s, and non-profit agencies making an impact in the local area and the world.
- Christian perspective. We weave ethics, values, faith, and justice into our daily discussions, preparing students to make a big impact in their workplaces and communities.
- Top test scores. Seniors consistently average above the 85th percentile on the Major Field Test, ranking Bethel in the top 15% of business programs in the nation.
- Job placement. Our accounting grads are routinely employed by the “Big Four” international accounting firms, and our alumni network extends to senior executives at major national corporations, leading to increased recruitment by major companies, including Wells Fargo, Target, UnitedHealth Group, General Mills, Best Buy, and Deloitte.
- Our take on student clubs. It’s safe to say that Bethel is the place where you can join student-led clubs that prepares Christian business leaders to serve in a society that’s constantly pushing self-gain and materialism.
- Scholarships. Our students win competitive scholarships from professional organizations, such as Financial Executives International (FEI) and Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA).