Bethel Business & Economics Association
Students involved in the Bethel Business and Economics Association (BBEA) gain training, skills, and networking opportunities with those in the business world that are pertinent to success in the workplace. A team of upper-class business and economics students provide leadership to BBEA offering members exclusive opportunities to visit an array of companies, develop skills within their field of interest, and participate in mentorship opportunities. Through BBEA, students learn from each other, department faculty, and alumni how to expand their influence beyond the classroom.
- Site visits to businesses can include Fortune 100 companies, top advertising firms, “Big-4” accounting firms, and non-profit organizations of many kinds
- Resume workshops
- Mock interview practice/training
- Internship and job fair
- Events designed to integrate Christian values with business practices
- Suits and Sandals: Upper-class mentors meet monthly with a group of interested BBEA members in subjects and training pertaining to their common area of study.
- Investment Club: For members interested in learning about managing an investment portfolio.
- Mentorship Program: 1 on 1 mentoring with BethelBiz alumni in field of interest upon application.
Monthly visits to service partners including Bridging, Impact Lives, Feed MyStarving Children, and others