BroomBowl II 2013
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Minnesota was made for broomball—and so was Bethel. For as long as it's been cold in Minnesota, broomball has been part of our student experience. Now your team can be a part of it too at BroomBowl 2013.
We're looking for 16 teams to compete in our second annual BroomBowl. In addition to two games of broomball, you'll get a free lunch in Bethel's dining center, an insider's tour of Bethel's campus, and a BroomBowl t-shirt.
Last year’s tournament was cancelled due to warm weather. If that is the case this year, we will hold a dodge ball tournament with all the same prizes and perks.
To qualify as a team you need to:
- Be part of a Christian organization (church youth group, FCA, Athletes in Action, Young Life, etc.)
- Be comprised of 6-12 high school students (6 players on the ice at a time)
- Have a captain—a youth leader or parent—who can manage the details
- Submit the team commitment form and fee to save your spot
Details for the Day
- Prizes will be awarded to best team uniforms – plan now!
- Broomball sticks will be provided but feel free to bring your own champion stick.
- Dress warm! Knee pads and helmets are encouraged. No broomball shoes allowed!
- Meals, snacks, and hot chocolate will be provided – no need to bring food.
If you'd like to register your team for BroomBowl, please fill out the team commitment form and submit the $60 registration fee. Once you've submitted your commitment and fee, we'll send you a packet of information about the event to share with your team. Please note, space is limited to the first 16 teams.
Contact the Office of Admissions at 651.638.6242 (800.255.8706, ext. 6242) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.