New Student Welcome
Get a jump start on your first semester! At a New Student Welcome you'll be able to register for classes, take your ID photo, meet classmates, and get more familiar with Bethel's campus. Plus, eat in the dining center! Bring your parents to meet administrators and ask questions.
New Student Welcome Dates
- Saturday, April 12, 2014 | 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 | 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Monday, April 28, 2014 | 5-9 p.m.
Before You Arrive
There are 3 things you’ll need to do before the event in order to leave with your fall class schedule in hand:
- Make sure you've paid your enrollment deposit. You won’t be able to get your class schedule without it.
- Complete the Academic Preregistration Form on Blink at least 24 hours before the event. You'll review this information with an academic advisor before you receive your class schedule.
- Take a language placement test if you're planning to take a language course this fall. Plan to take a math placement test at the event if you'd like to take Precalculus or Calculus 1 this fall.
At the Event
You'll be placed in a course registration session based on the academic major you list on your preregistration form. We reserve academic courses, so no matter which event and session you attend, you'll get the courses you need for your first semester.
Please plan to stay for the full event. There will be endless opportunities to help you transition to Bethel!
Save Your Spot
RSVP online or call the Office of Admissions at 651.638.6242 (800.255.8706, ext. 6242).