New Student Welcome
Get a jump start on your first semester! At a New Student Welcome you'll receive your class schedule, take your ID photo, meet classmates, and get more familiar with Bethel's campus. Plus, eat in the dining center! Bring your parents to meet administrators and ask questions.
New Student Welcome Dates
- Saturday, April 12, 2014 | Event Full
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 | 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 28, 2014 | 4:30-9:30 p.m.
Before You Arrive
There are a few things you’ll need to do before the event in order to leave with your fall class schedule in hand:
- RSVP for the date that works best for you.
- Make sure you've paid your enrollment deposit. You won’t be able to get your class schedule without it.
- Complete the Academic Registration Form on Blink at least one week before the event. You'll receive your class schedule to review with an academic advisor at the event.
- Submit final transcripts to Bethel for all college classes that you've completed.
At the Event
You'll meet with an academic advisor based on the major you list on your Academic Registration Form. We reserve courses, so no matter which date and advising session you attend, you'll get the courses you need for your first semester.
Please plan to stay for the full event. There will be endless opportunities to help you transition to Bethel!
Save Your Spot
RSVP online or call the Office of Admissions at 651.638.6242 (800.255.8706, ext. 6242).