Fountain Terrace offers apartment living to students and employees in the Bethel community.
Apartments are available for:
- Seminary students
- Graduate students
- Adult undergraduate students (College of Adult & Professional Studies)
- Married students in the College of Arts & Sciences
- Non-traditional, single students in the College of Arts & Sciences who are over the age of 25 at the time of occupancy
- Bethel employees
Students and employees can live with their spouses and families, as singles, or with a roommate.
Located a mile and a half from Bethel's campus, you’ll have the unique opportunity to experience community life in your apartment building and the New Brighton neighborhood.
- Easy access to freeway (I-35W and 694)
- School bus pick-up for highly sought Mounds View School District
Included in rent: Heat, electricity, air conditioning, water, phone, wireless internet, basic cable TV, and garbage pick-up.
Apartment amenities include:
- Full kitchen
- Open living room and dining room
- 2 bedroom floor plans
- Balcony with sliding glass doors on 2nd and 3rd floor apartments
- No-cost laundry available on each floor
- Additional storage closet available
- Door-to-door service on the Bethel Shuttle to the main campus during the College of Arts and Sciences academic year (except for Christmas and spring breaks)
View the Fountain Terrace floor plan (pdf).
Each apartment is guaranteed 1 parking spot. Additional spots will be given based on availability.
Single-car garages are available for rental fee through the Office of Security and Safety.
Bethel is an alcohol- and tobacco-free campus. This means all residence halls and apartments, including Fountain Terrace, are alcohol- and tobacco-free facilities.
As part of Bethel’s housing community, every Fountain Terrace resident must sign the Covenant for Life Together.
Employees, seminary students, and traditional undergrad students sign the Covenant as part of their employment or enrollment process. Fountain Terrace residents who have not signed the covenant—Graduate School students, College of Adult & Professional Studies students, and spouses or roommates of Bethel students or employees—will be asked to sign the Covenant as part of their apartment application.
Find more community expectations in the University Housing at Fountain Terrace Handbook (pdf).
Interested in Fountain Terrace Apartments?
Directions from Bethel to Fountain Terrace
Leaving campus from Bethel University's main entrance, turn right onto Old S.T.H. 10 (Old Snelling). Turn left at County Rd. E2. Proceed through two 4-way stops over Interstate 35W, then turn right onto 2nd Ave. NW. At the stop sign, turn right onto 6th St. NW and proceed left around the bend onto 1st Ave. NW. Fountain Terrace is about two blocks down on the right.